Lean Six Sigma Curriculum for Jacksonville High School Students of Florida
To be relevant and provide the best products and services, a company must have the right tools and methods. LSS is valued by all companies, regardless of their industry or specialization, because it can be adapted by the right experts and ensure results are achieved. It is a powerful tool that can improve any system or process and offer great benefits to practitioners as well. At Lean Six Sigma Curriculum for Jacksonville High School Students of Florida, our team has all the services you need. We want students to be able to add value to the business profession and become practitioners, and we also help all individuals, companies, and schools interested in the methodology.
Lean 6 Sigma has been around for a while, and it has been used extensively since its inception in the late 1980s. In addition to manufacturing, it is also efficient in today’s business environment in several industries and not your regular ones.
LSS is a process improvement method that eliminates waste and variation. This is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of what you can do with it.
Although you may be able to understand the basics of LSS, it is not easy to use. It takes practice to understand how LSS should work and what it should look like.
Let’s say that process improvement is the primary goal. Companies must also work towards other goals such as customer satisfaction eliminating waste, and being focused on working around the best solutions for all problems they can identify.
Six Sigma is a highly effective but difficult-to-implement process in a business, and when you translate this to utilizing it in your daily projects or activities, you can understand the difficulty when “customizing” the steps.
It is essential to know how to combine them to get the desired results. Many companies that offer services to plan strategies will not be able to adapt to your goals if they don’t have enough knowledge about Sigma.
You need reliable and qualified employees if you are a company or organization. It is possible to train your employees in it if you take the time to set up a program with experts in the methodology. This will allow you to create a group that can make positive changes and improves the lives of others.
The goal of Lean Six Sigma Curriculum Pros of Jacksonville is to make it simple for you to train your employees and to help students and professionals gain the skills and knowledge they need to improve their curriculums and to use LSS in all aspects of their jobs and lives.
What are our services? These are the ones you can access:
- Training in Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt0
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification.
- LSS for High Schools.
- LSS for community college.
- Additional Leadership Excellence and Innovation Consulting.
How Was Lean Six Sigma Created?
LSS has existed since the 1980s. It is not something that many people are aware of, and it isn’t even mentioned by experts. That is what we wanted to change since we consider that knowing some of the history and details will help you understand it a bit more later on.
The methodology was created to be similar to the Japanese Kaizen process to improve performance. However, LSS provides more principles and ways of filling in some gaps.
Understanding Six Sigma and Lean principles and elements are crucial for creating the most relevant and effective process improvement method. In our case, it is more like understanding everything about Sigma and how it works since the two individual methodologies play crucial roles.
These are the questions that will help us understand Sigma’s point of view and how it works:
- What is Lean?
- What is Six Sigma?
Lean, the first, is a methodology that helps companies and businesses reduce waste and increase productivity. Only companies who understand their processes and can predict the future using data collected by experts can use this methodology.
What is Lean referring to as “waste?” Waste can refer to any element, talent, and material that causes delays, reduces efficiency, or increases production costs.
Companies must manage eight types of waste. The main five are overproduction, defective transportation, waiting, unutilized talents, and delaying. You can identify the same waste in your own processes, and by doing so, this allows you to implement LSS in your projects, but we’ll get there later.
Six Sigma is the next methodology. What happens when Lean focuses primarily on waste? Companies often forget about the importance of variations.
Six Sigma provides tools and principles to reduce these variations by identifying problems and finding solutions. The company should also aim to control all processes so that similar problems don’t happen again.
6 Sigma allows companies to eliminate variations by following the DMAIC method: Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control.
Meanwhile, LSS utilizes the entire DMAIC structure to achieve the best results. In addition, other principles are added to get the most out of the implementation:
- Focus on the client/customer and work hard.
- Find the problem, then find a solution.
- Reduce bottlenecks and eliminate variations.
- Employee engagement can be increased.
- For a company to succeed, it must be flexible and adaptable.
LSS and its integration are best described as a matter involving flow and circumstance and not as trying to create a strategy. You can decide if additional resources, practices, or methods are necessary for implementation.
A couple of things to keep in mind about Sigma include:
- It is crucial to integrate lean principles and goals.
- All tools are available.
- Kaizen was an influence on it. LSS can be used for competition and adapts to other Japanese methods that emphasize continuous improvement.
This will allow for a method that is not only focused on what we discussed so far but also includes the most important aspects of efficiency and results for all practitioners.
Why Do You Need Lean Six Sigma?
This is the most frequent question that clients ask about our services, and it has several answers depending on who you are.
We encourage you to ask questions and share your concerns to help us understand why LSS is the right choice for you.
We remind you that LSS can be used for any of these:
- A company or business.
- A person who is looking to improve their career and acquire valuable skills.
LSS for companies and businesses is about improving processes and making them more productive, so it is a way to boost all processes and get the best results.
LSS might seem redundant when you compare it to other methods such as Six Sigma and Lean. But once you see the benefits, you’ll understand why it is better to use one method.
- Lean Six Sigma can help you achieve both short-term as well as long-term goals.
- It’s cheaper and takes less time for the right people to be found.
- It helps you solve problems and address other company needs.
- This will allow you to build a culture that is constantly improving for your future success.
- All companies can use it, regardless of size. It is also being used by new industries like healthcare.
What about those who train for their own personal use?
If you’re interested in learning it, you can increase your chances of success at work or college.
These are the main benefits of understanding what you can expect when you become a practitioner.
- There are many career and college options.
- Your job prospects will be better.
- Any industry or company can benefit from your expertise.
- Learn how to manage teams and projects.
- Learn how to work under pressure.
- This course will provide you with hands-on experience in quality management.
- Your curriculum will be more attractive.
- This can help you to build a career.
- Complementary training can be a great way for you to acquire new skills or improve your skills in the job or company that interests you.
- You can apply for a better salary.
We Are Always Available to Help
We can help you select the right level of training or belt based on your needs and goals. You can achieve all your personal and professional goals without having to sacrifice your time or your budget either.
It is essential that the client chooses a belt level to train in. These are the highest-level belts that we offer clients.
- Yellow belt: This belt focuses on data collection, basic concepts, and principles. You will learn the tools you need to be a part of small LSS projects or in companies that are focused only on manufacturing.
- Green belt: You can learn to use all structures and receive advanced training to help you work on large-scale projects. You must be certified as a yellow belt to select this belt.
Anybody who has been trained in one of these belts can fill the vacancies or apply for other positions that match the requirements. However, LSS Belt Certification is the step that follows if you want to get the most out of your training later.
Our company can issue the certification, and it will be internationally recognized and add more value to your curriculum.
What are the requirements for becoming an LSS Certified?
- You must have previously completed a training option such as a yellow or green belt.
- Pass the exam with at least 290 points out of 400.
- We will issue certification if you meet all requirements. Even if we did not provide training, you could still pass the exam to become certified. It is crucial that you show that you understand the process to the required level and have been trained by another person.
What Can You Learn from Our Experts?
To ensure your success and help companies find you, you need more than Sigma.
Leadership Excellence is part of our main services. This program is for professionals and students who want to lead large teams or just want to work on learning skills such as collaboration and time management.
Our workshops and sessions on Innovation Consulting have been a huge success for many individuals and companies as well. They are now able to remain competitive within their industry and with their peers.
Contact Lean Six Sigma Curriculum Pros of Jacksonville for more information about LSS and all our services and solutions for students, schools, companies, organizations, and business professionals.